Cannot save As-built data in Smart Construction Dashboard.
1) Not linked the present condition data of Smart Construction Drone.
2) Not linked the As-built data of Smart Construction Retrofit.
3) Not linked the As-built data of Komatsu's ICT construction equipment.
Explanation/How to deal
1) Register the present condition data of Smart Construction Drone. (See attached video.)
- Open "Group Setting" in the Portal Site.
- Select the group and click "New Registration".
- Enter the group name.
- Enter your country and address and register by clicking "Confirmation of input contents."
- Copying the registered project ID from participating group.
- Select the jobsite in Smart Construction Dashboard and click "Set" button, then choose "linking data."
- Rewrite the group ID to the copied ID.
2) Associate the As-built data of Smart Construction Retrofit.
- Select "Jobsite Setting" and click "New Registration."
- Register the jobsite information.
- Click "Smart Construction Dashboard" and select "Create New Project."
- Choose the registered jobsite information from construction site options then click "Next."
- Complete the registration of localization data and unit setting.
- Select "Pilot" and choose the site from the side menu in application.
- Choose the registered jobsite name in Jobsite Setting. Click the "Associate the machine" from "Machine" tab then select the target RFK machine.
- Connecting is complete if the each application use the same jobsite information.
3) Associate the As-built data of Komatsu's construction equipment.
- Click "Smart Construction Dashboard" and choose the jobsite.
- Click the machine mark on the left side menu of jobsite page.
- Select the target machine in the machine search page.
- Set the start and end dates of use and click "Add."
- Select again the registered machine and click "forward."
- Click "Forward the SL3 Files" and forwarding to the machine which you want to associate the As-built data.
- It is complete when the forwarded SL3 file is set on the machine side.