Want to know how to edit and process noisy point cloud data in Smart Construction Dashboard if it can be done.
It is the way to edit point cloud data by using the "Point cloud edit" function below.
Explanation/How to deal
This function is used to remove noise areas, such as construction equipment that was captured during surveying by a drone, etc., and adjust to the height of the outer perimeter.
1) Select the point cloud you wish to edit from the data layer, and click "Point Cloud Edit."
Follow the steps below (see attached image).
2) Click "Add point cloud edit."
3) Click operation to enclose the point where you want to remove noise.
4) It will take some time for the processing to take effect as the points are recalculated.
▼The display during the calculating.
5) When recalculating is done and the noise is removed at the specified point, the process is complete.
*Noise removal cannot be performed on slopes, only on flat areas.